COVID-19: Risk Assessment Update
Drumgrange is monitoring all updates and official advice regarding the current COVID-19, Coronavirus, pandemic and the impact it has on businesses within the UK and globally.
In order to keep our workforce safe during this period of uncertainty, we can confirm that Drumgrange is working in compliance with the Government guidance on "Staying COVID-19 Secure in 2020”:
- A COVID-19 Risk Assessment has been undertaken and the results shared with all of our employees.
- Additional measures for cleaning, handwashing and hygiene have been put in place throughout the business.
- We are taking all reasonable steps to help our people to work from home.
- We have taken measures to ensure that where people cannot work from home, they can maintain a 2m distance from others while in the workplace.
- Where being 2m apart is completely unavoidable, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
About the Company:
Drumgrange is a thriving independent UK systems engineering house with a proven track record for the rapid realisation of demanding defence industry design tasks combined with high quality manufacturing. Drumgrange is expert in the integration of existing technology to create successful, cost effective solutions and is backed by the full range of in-house support services. In addition, Drumgrange supplies an expanding range of UK quality specialised off the shelf products to worldwide commercial and defence markets. Drumgrange products are in service with the UK Armed Forces at home and overseas, NATO forces and Foreign Militaries.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 01932 581100.