Integrated Logistic Support (ILS)
Drumgrange provides tailored ILS programmes within projects in accordance with Def Stan 00-600 and Defence Logistics Frameworks (DFL).
Drumgrange's ILS Managers are an integral part of the design and manufacturing process influencing requirements and design considerations such that our products are designed to have an optimal balance of requirements for production, integration, supportability, maintainability and whole life cost.
We provide full Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) covering all aspects, including:
- Availability, Reliability and Maintainability (ARM)
- Initial Spares Provisioning
- Technical Publications
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Human Factor Integration (HFI)
- Supportability Test, Evaluation and Verification (STEV)
- Packaging, Handling, Storage and Transportation (PHS&T)
- Obsolescence Management
Once equipment has transitioned to the In-service Support Phase, our ILS Managers provide continuing support to the Managed Services Teams and User Communities alongside our Field Engineers.