We provide highly responsive through-life support services that are tailored to suit specific front line operational requirements.
Drumgrange has dedicated in-service support teams providing a range of managed services covering traditional spares, repairs and PDS Contracts and Contractor Logistics Support (CLS) arrangements through to Contracts for Availability.
In-service support options include:
- First to fourth-line repair and maintenance services with agreed turnaround times
- Technical helpline
- Provision and secure storage of spares
- Custody and Maintenance of Reference Sets and Integration Facilities
- Development and Maintenance of Special to Type Test Equipment (STTE)
- Documentation upkeep and configuration management
- Post Design Services
- Safety and Environmental Management
- Security Management in accordance with JSP440
- Cryptographic Custodian Services
Post Design Services:
Drumgrange can provide a full range of Post Design Services.
Drumgrange can provide comprehensive Obsolescence Management services in accordance with BS EN IEC 62402:2019 including obsolescence monitoring, analysis and recovery. We offer a complete design, manufacture and integration capability for technology insertion to overcome obsolescence issues with in-service equipment.
Safety and Environmental Management:
Drumgrange employs Suitably Qualified Safety Engineers who are integrated within the project teams to provide expert advice, safety analysis and support throughout the entire project life-cycle from design, manufacture, integration, acceptance, in-service support through to decommissioning and disposal.