- Contact Us
- About Us
- Customer Support
Drumgrange has an Environmental Policy embedded in its ISO accredited Quality Management System. The policy states that Drumgrange is committed to reducing its environmental impact and continually improving environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of business strategy and operating methods.
Drumgrange monitors the implementation of its environmental policy monthly. A number of in-house initiatives have been implemented, including on-site facilities to collect paper, plastics, aluminium and toner cartridges for recycling as well as the use of renewable source packaging. Also staff are encouraged, and reminded, to switch off lights and air conditioning when not required.
Compliance with environmental legislation is managed by the Technical Director. Two key areas implemented have been the use of RoHS compliant components in design and throughout the supply chain and compliance with the WEEE directive.
The Drumgrange policy is to:
1) Wholly support the requirement of current environmental legislation and codes of practice and exceed them where possible
2) Minimise waste and reuse or recycle as much of it as possible
3) Minimise energy and water usage in Drumgrange buildings, vehicles and processes to conserve supplies, and minimise consumption of natural resources,
especially when they are non-renewable
4) Operate and maintain company vehicles with due regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practical
5) Apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from the Drumgrange premises and reduce any impacts from
our operation on the environment and local community
6) As far as possible purchase products and services that minimise damage to the environment. Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or
7) Ensure all hazardous waste is removed and disposed of by licensed operators
8) Educate and provide training to all staff, where necessary, to raise awareness of environmental issues and to solicit their support in continually improving
Drumgrange environmental performance
9) All products must be REACH compliant