Research and Development
- Technical and Feasibility Studies
- System Prototyping and Evaluation
- Provision of System Simulators and Stimulators
Equipment Reference Sets for Integration Testing
Drumgrange maintains a range of reference sets for the UK MoD which are available to industrial partners for integration testing, examples include:
- Xeres Maritime Situational Awareness System
- MCMV Precise Fixing System
- VLF Submarine Broadcast Strategic Comms Sub-systems including Stanag 5030 Modulators, Demodulators and Range Enhancement Equipment
- RN Sonar Special Fit Shore Integration Facility
- A Variety of Secure Information Systems
User Trials and System Acceptance Testing
Drumgrange has extensive experience planning, managing and conducting maritime and land based equipment trials to support new capability system testing, performance measurements, acceptance testing and user trials.
We support the development of documentation such as Integrated Test Evaluation and Acceptance Plans (ITEAP), verification plans and acceptance test specifications for Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT), Harbour Acceptance Tests (HAT), and Sea Acceptance Tests (SAT).