The Safety Engineers are responsible for:
- Developing Safety Management Systems and production of Safety and Environmental Management Plans.
- Conducting iterative safety analysis including HAZID, HAZOP, HAZAN, ETA, FTA, FMECA, SWIFTs and DRACAS.
- Production of equipment Safety Cases.
- Production of Environmental Impact Assessments.
- Ensuring Legislative Compliance.
- Conducting equipment Safety Tests and Safety Audits.
Drumgrange has extensive experience supplying equipment and services to all the relevant Legislative Regulations, British/European Standards and Defence Standards including:
- Def Stan 21-8, Def Stan 00-56, Def Stan 61-5, Def Stan 00-250
- JSP430 (Ship Safety Management)
- JSP454 (Land System Safety Management)
- ASEMS (Acquisition Safety and Environmental Management System)
- POSMS (Project Orientated Safety Management System)
- POEMS (Project Oriented Environmental Management System)
- SSP 25 (Quality Assurance for Safety in Submarines)
- IEC 61508 (Functional safety of electrical/electronic/programmable electronic safety-related systems)
- Health and Safety Regulations, including RoHS, WEEE, HSAWA, etc