Drumgrange's ILS Managers are an integral part of the design and manufacturing process influencing requirements and design considerations such that our products are designed to have an optimal balance of requirements for production, integration, supportability, maintainability and whole life cost.
We provide full Integrated Logistics Analysis (LSA) covering all aspect of:
- Availability, Reliability and Maintainability (ARM)
- Initial Spares Provisioning
- Technical Publications
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Human Factor Integration (HFI)
- Supportability Test, Evaluation and Verification (STEV)
- Packaging, Handling, Storage and Transportation (PHS&T)
- Obsolescence Management
Once equipment has transitioned to the In-service Support Phase, our ILS Managers provide continuing support to the Managed Services Teams and User Communities.