Drumgrange has dedicated in-service support teams providing a range of managed services covering traditional spares, repairs and PDS Contracts, Contractor Logistics Support (CLS) arrangements through to Contracts for Availability.
In-service support options include:
- First to fourth line repair and maintenance services with agreed turnaround times.
- Technical helpline
- Provision and secure storage of spares.
- Custody and Maintenance of Reference Sets and Integration Facilities.
- Development and Maintenance of Special to Type Test Equipment (STTE).
- Documentation upkeep and configuration management.
- Post Design Services.
- Safety and Environmental Management.
- Security Management in accordance with JSP440.
- Cryptographic Custodian Services.
Post Design Services:
Drumgrange can provide a full range of Post Design Services.
Drumgrange can provide comprehensive Obsolescence Management services in accordance with BS EN 62402:2007 including obsolescence monitoring, analysis and recovery. We offer a complete design, manufacture and integration capability for technology insertion to overcome obsolescence issues with in-service equipment.
Safety and Environmental Management:
Drumgrange employs Suitably Qualified Safety Engineers who are integrated within the project teams to provide expert advice, safety analysis and support throughout the entire project life-cycle from design, manufacture, integration, acceptance, in-service through to decommissioning and disposal.