Drumgrange products are in service with the UK Armed Forces at home and overseas, NATO forces and Foreign Militaries. The company has achieved an enviable reputation for rapid, cost-effective realisation of innovative technological solutions to suit demanding applications, for the quality of its products and, most importantly, for delivering solutions and services on time and to specification.
Areas of Expertise
Drumgrange maintains the following core capabilities and expertise within the Company:
- Prime contract management
- System engineering, system integration and platform integration
- Electronic hardware and PCB design.
- Software and embedded software development
- Mechanical design (AutoCAD and Inventor)
- Simulation and modelling (Matlab and Simulink)
- Documentation and Technical Publications Authoring
- Safety Management, Safety Case Production and Independent Safety Advisor
- In-service Support:
- Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
- Contract Logistics Support (CLS) and Contracting for Availability (CFA)
- Post Design Services (PDS)
- Obsolescence Management and Resolution
The Company is located in the UK, with sites at Chertsey, Surrey and Portland, Dorset. The Chertsey site is the Head Office and principally responsible for system engineering and product development with facilities that include a screened EMC test facility and an environmental test chamber. The Portland site is the Company's Centre of Excellence for in-service support and has specialised facilities including an anechoic water tank for testing sonar systems.
Download Company Capability Datasheet